the iRegular project is an educational project aimed at enhancing the learning of English irregular verbs in a visual and easy way.
The first edition that this project have 54 verbs. The device is an iPad and the format is an app. Every word is illustrated and designed so that students can assimilate its meaning in a visual manner.
Now, in San Francisco, CA we want give to know this project and search new collaborates here. We are 100 profesionals in the team. If you think too that we can change the world, sponsor a verb!
These are the co-authors that are currently participating in the iRegular Project. Illustrators, creatives and artists in general, like anak&monoperro o Rafael Vivas. And you, Would you like be a co-author of this book?
1. You will appear in the registration of intellectual property as a co-author of the book.
2. The opportunity of being a co-author in a book together with very talented illustrators, creative and designers.
3. Show your link next to the verb or verbs that you have designed. I can not yet confirm the number of downloads that the iBook can have, but the impact of the book will be directly proportional on your portfolios.
4. Being an original project model, we expect this feature to have a greater impact on the number of downloads and therefore on your portfolios.
5. I won’t even mention the chance to add an extra project to your CV and portfolios, as many of you have very rich portfolios already! :)
1. First of all – the fulfilment of a dream. The chance to materialize an idea I had in my head for some time. To bet on it and put all my efforts to make it work.
2. Also regain the enthusiasm I had when I started in this profession. Working in an agency can be very hard and then you need time to reinvent yourself. This project is my way to reinvent and restore my enthusiasm :)
3. I believe in this idea and I believe it’s worth it. I don’t want to get rich with this. I want the book to be freely downloadable. The money needed to fund the second part of the project will be collected via sponsorships, thus avoiding, as far as possible, to sell this book.
4. Good educational material should be accessible to everyone.
Here you find some of the materials that can be useful in developing your iRegular verb. For any questions, you can write to prensa@theiRegularproject.com ^_^
|Download the Press Kit - coming soon|
|Interview on SER
"Hoy por Hoy" 25/01/13
|Title page on elmundo.es
Blog Applicate 02/03/13
|Title page on gràffica.info
Download some examples of design of verbs
Download | Download some examples (zip file)
Download our logo in vector format
Download | the iRegular project logo